|Help Needed hep b
Jun 23, 2013
HBsAg-Positve, HBsAb-Positive, HBcAb-Negative,ALT-65,AFP-8.5 Grams per decimeter Could you please help me to interpret the test result
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I am glad to help interpret. Please double check your results given both sAg and sAb are positive, this may be an error.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Vd?
- Testing Negative After Blood Transfusion
- Touching Hemorrhoid And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Condom Broke?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.