|Help Needed hep b
Jun 23, 2013
HBsAg-Positve, HBsAb-Positive, HBcAb-Negative,ALT-65,AFP-8.5 Grams per decimeter Could you please help me to interpret the test result
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I am glad to help interpret. Please double check your results given both sAg and sAb are positive, this may be an error.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.