|Help Needed hep b
Jun 23, 2013
HBsAg-Positve, HBsAb-Positive, HBcAb-Negative,ALT-65,AFP-8.5 Grams per decimeter Could you please help me to interpret the test result
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am glad to help interpret. Please double check your results given both sAg and sAb are positive, this may be an error.
Please help to explain my below Tests hep b
hepatitis B test
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Shingles?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.