|Help Needed hep b
Jun 23, 2013
HBsAg-Positve, HBsAb-Positive, HBcAb-Negative,ALT-65,AFP-8.5 Grams per decimeter Could you please help me to interpret the test result
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am glad to help interpret. Please double check your results given both sAg and sAb are positive, this may be an error.
Please help to explain my below Tests hep b
hepatitis B test
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.