Jun 1, 2013
I am a chronic hepa b carrier. I have been married for 2 years. Last week, my i have asked my husband to do the HbsAg test and it came out Negative. Is it too late to do the vaccination now?
Response from Dr. Taylor
It is not too late. Your husband should get the hepatitis B vaccine if he has access.
Hepatitis Bs AB Quant
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.