Jun 1, 2013
I am a chronic hepa b carrier. I have been married for 2 years. Last week, my i have asked my husband to do the HbsAg test and it came out Negative. Is it too late to do the vaccination now?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
It is not too late. Your husband should get the hepatitis B vaccine if he has access.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.