Hep B Sur test results
Jun 1, 2013
Please explain Hep B Sur Ag Negative,Hep B Sur Ab positive & Hep B core Ab Negative
Response from Dr. Taylor
These are wonderful results. They indicate protection against hepatitis B and no hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Otc Medicine Can You Take For Chlamydia?
- What Helps Shingles Heal?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.