Hep B Sur test results
Jun 1, 2013
Please explain Hep B Sur Ag Negative,Hep B Sur Ab positive & Hep B core Ab Negative
Response from Dr. Taylor
These are wonderful results. They indicate protection against hepatitis B and no hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Pain Relief For Vaginal Ulcer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.