|Hep B Sur test results
Jun 1, 2013
Please explain Hep B Sur Ag Negative,Hep B Sur Ab positive & Hep B core Ab Negative
Response from Dr. Taylor
These are wonderful results. They indicate protection against hepatitis B and no hepatitis B infection.
Hepatitis B question
AIH treatment on HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
- Differences Between Hepatitis B And Hiv
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.