|Hep B Sur test results
Jun 1, 2013
Please explain Hep B Sur Ag Negative,Hep B Sur Ab positive & Hep B core Ab Negative
| Response from Dr. Taylor
These are wonderful results. They indicate protection against hepatitis B and no hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Lymph Nodes Swell In Shingles?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Negative?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does Shingles Skin Rash Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.