|Hep B Sur test results
Jun 1, 2013
Please explain Hep B Sur Ag Negative,Hep B Sur Ab positive & Hep B core Ab Negative
Response from Dr. Taylor
These are wonderful results. They indicate protection against hepatitis B and no hepatitis B infection.
Hepatitis B question
AIH treatment on HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- Stomach Pain And Heavy Discharge
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.