|hep c cured more than 8 yrs
May 25, 2013
hep c cured more than 8 yrs can marry and have children my son 28 yrs old now
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes your son can marry and have children.
Even if he was NOT cured of hepatitis C, he could marry and have children.
Hepatitis C is not spread through heterosexual sex. It is not spread from a man to a developing fetus (the baby developing in a woman's womb).
hep a,b and c
Hepatitis b and c
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Once You Have A Std Do You Ever Get Rid Of The Std
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.