|hep c cured more than 8 yrs
May 25, 2013
hep c cured more than 8 yrs can marry and have children my son 28 yrs old now
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes your son can marry and have children.
Even if he was NOT cured of hepatitis C, he could marry and have children.
Hepatitis C is not spread through heterosexual sex. It is not spread from a man to a developing fetus (the baby developing in a woman's womb).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- How Many Ways Can You Get Std's?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.