|hep c cured more than 8 yrs
May 25, 2013
hep c cured more than 8 yrs can marry and have children my son 28 yrs old now
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes your son can marry and have children.
Even if he was NOT cured of hepatitis C, he could marry and have children.
Hepatitis C is not spread through heterosexual sex. It is not spread from a man to a developing fetus (the baby developing in a woman's womb).
hep a,b and c
Hepatitis b and c
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.