|hep c cured more than 8 yrs
May 25, 2013
hep c cured more than 8 yrs can marry and have children my son 28 yrs old now
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes your son can marry and have children.
Even if he was NOT cured of hepatitis C, he could marry and have children.
Hepatitis C is not spread through heterosexual sex. It is not spread from a man to a developing fetus (the baby developing in a woman's womb).
hep a,b and c
Hepatitis b and c
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What Is The Best Genital Wart Cream?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.