Apr 28, 2013
Can a Hepatitis G mother breastfeed?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
YES a woman with this type of hepatitis may safely breastfeed.
At this time whether this virus even produces disease in humans remains unclear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Can I Take An Hiv Test?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.