Apr 28, 2013
Can a Hepatitis G mother breastfeed?
Response from Dr. Taylor
YES a woman with this type of hepatitis may safely breastfeed.
At this time whether this virus even produces disease in humans remains unclear.
Anti - HBe positive , is it a good sign ?
info on antibodies for hep c
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.