Apr 28, 2013
Can a Hepatitis G mother breastfeed?
Response from Dr. Taylor
YES a woman with this type of hepatitis may safely breastfeed.
At this time whether this virus even produces disease in humans remains unclear.
Anti - HBe positive , is it a good sign ?
info on antibodies for hep c
- Hiv And Asthma
- If A Man Swallowed His Own Sperm Could He Get Hiv Or Aids?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.