Apr 28, 2013
Can a Hepatitis G mother breastfeed?
Response from Dr. Taylor
YES a woman with this type of hepatitis may safely breastfeed.
At this time whether this virus even produces disease in humans remains unclear.
Anti - HBe positive , is it a good sign ?
info on antibodies for hep c
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.