|Anti - HBe positive , is it a good sign ?
Apr 28, 2013
I am Anti-HBe positive , can i suppose that the virus is inactive just because of this anti hbe incidator ? Thanks
Response from Dr. Taylor
There are several different blood tests that tell us about hepatitis B.
Being Anti-HBe positive can be promising, but this does NOT mean that the virus is inactive. Talk to your doctor about your hepatitis B surface antigen, DNA level, ALT and HIV status.
Looking for answers for my Hep C
- Is It Thrush Or Strep Throat?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.