|Anti - HBe positive , is it a good sign ?
Apr 28, 2013
I am Anti-HBe positive , can i suppose that the virus is inactive just because of this anti hbe incidator ? Thanks
Response from Dr. Taylor
There are several different blood tests that tell us about hepatitis B.
Being Anti-HBe positive can be promising, but this does NOT mean that the virus is inactive. Talk to your doctor about your hepatitis B surface antigen, DNA level, ALT and HIV status.
Looking for answers for my Hep C
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.