|hep B Detected or not?
Apr 20, 2013
if a person was treated from hepa B sickness will it still appear on his next medical check up dat he had dat kind of sickness before or it will totally dissappear?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Typically markers of hepatitis B infection remain detectable in the blood for life.
Liver transplant for advanced Hep C with HIV
Big increase in both AST & ALT
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.