|hep B Detected or not?
Apr 20, 2013
if a person was treated from hepa B sickness will it still appear on his next medical check up dat he had dat kind of sickness before or it will totally dissappear?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Typically markers of hepatitis B infection remain detectable in the blood for life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.