Please can you help me re hep B

My wife has a chronic Hepatitis B, there fore her last result was the following S-HBsAg = 2406,0 NEG(<0.8) S-Anti-HBc = 12,7 NEG(<0.8) S-HBeAg = NEG NEG S-Anti-HBe = POS NEG S-Anto-HBs = 0... there for, for me I am vaccinated with Hepatitis B vaccination, and my Anti-HBS is 388,9 so can my wife and I, have unprotected sex or we need to use condom Thank you

Response from Dr. Taylor

Your wife has chronic hepatitis B. I hope you will help and support her in getting evaluated and cared for by a hepatitis B doctor, if possible where you live.

You are protected against hepatitis B so you cannot catch hepatitis B from her so do not need condoms for hepatitis B prevention.

I suggset that everyone get an HIV test so this is something important for you both to consider.

use of vaccine after expiration
will hvc treament affect my female fertility