|use of vaccine after expiration
Apr 13, 2013
can intererons harm if used after expiration date
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am not sure if you mean hepatitis vaccines or interferon, a medication that may be used to treat hepatitis B and C. However, it is best to use medications and vaccines that are within their expiration dates. Those which have expired may not be as effective.
hepatitis c study phases
Please can you help me re hep B
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stds And Stomach Problems
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.