|Hep c contracting.
Apr 4, 2013
Can I give my self hep c with my own needle if I was already clean.
Response from Dr. Taylor
If you mean, can you give yourself hep C with your own needle if you started out as not having hep C, the answer is no. One has to CATCH hep C from someone who is infected.
am i sick? do I have chronic hep B?
Should I test for Hepatitis C if I have been tested for HIV?
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- Bad Balance When Walking Neuropathy
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Latest Hiv Treatment
- Can I Get Hiv From Touching An Infected Persons Blood?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.