|hep B tests
Mar 16, 2013
What does this mean-HBsAg positive HBcAbpositive, HBsAb negative, HBeAb negative, HBeAg negative
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This means there is an active hep B infection. If you can be evaluated by a hep B doctor, it would be great.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.