|hep B tests
Mar 16, 2013
What does this mean-HBsAg positive HBcAbpositive, HBsAb negative, HBeAb negative, HBeAg negative
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means there is an active hep B infection. If you can be evaluated by a hep B doctor, it would be great.
hbsag reactive in pregnancy
- Should I Get Tested After Frottage?
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.