|hep B tests
Mar 16, 2013
What does this mean-HBsAg positive HBcAbpositive, HBsAb negative, HBeAb negative, HBeAg negative
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This means there is an active hep B infection. If you can be evaluated by a hep B doctor, it would be great.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If An Hiv Postive Person's Blood Touches Your Food?
- Hiv Contraction Through Mucus Membranes
- What Are Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Aids?
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
- What Is The Danger If Hiv Is Left Untreated?
- Travel Advice And Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.