hep B tests
Mar 16, 2013
What does this mean-HBsAg positive HBcAbpositive, HBsAb negative, HBeAb negative, HBeAg negative
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means there is an active hep B infection. If you can be evaluated by a hep B doctor, it would be great.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Ongoing Pelvic Pain Be A Sign Of Hiv?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Will Hiv Show Up On A Blood Sugar Test?
- How Long It Takes For Hiv To Infect You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.