|Please i need help. hep B result
Mar 11, 2013
Hi Dr. last time i checked i my test shows HEP B reactive. if i take a HEP B Vaccine shot will it become nonactive? Thanks
Response from Dr. Taylor
A hepatitis B result cannot become non-reactive by being vaccinated against hep B.
If only the hep B core antibody is reactive, it can be helpful to receive the vaccine to prevent future infection.
See if you can find out which hep B result was reactive so you can gain a better understanding of this result.
hep c and marijuana
Question about hepatitis b
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.