|Please check my HBV DNA PCR Result
Mar 9, 2013
I recently had ( HBV DNA PCR ) test and the result as following: HBV DNA PCR ........ No HBV DNA Was detected. HBV DNA (quantitative ) ...... Less than 50 IU/mL NB: The HBV DNA detected Limit (threshold Level ) of this quantitative PCR is = 50 IU/mL.
Please could you check for me what deose it mean .
Thanks in dvance
Response from Dr. Taylor
All I can tell from these results is that you do not currenly have hepatitis B virus circulating in your blood. It will be helpful for you to know your result for hepatitis B surface antigen as well, for example.
stage 4 hep c liver with veraces +confuison
hep c and marijuana
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Chronic Diarrhea Negative Hiv Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.