Please check my HBV DNA PCR Result
Mar 9, 2013
I recently had ( HBV DNA PCR ) test and the result as following: HBV DNA PCR ........ No HBV DNA Was detected. HBV DNA (quantitative ) ...... Less than 50 IU/mL NB: The HBV DNA detected Limit (threshold Level ) of this quantitative PCR is = 50 IU/mL.
Please could you check for me what deose it mean .
Thanks in dvance
Response from Dr. Taylor
All I can tell from these results is that you do not currenly have hepatitis B virus circulating in your blood. It will be helpful for you to know your result for hepatitis B surface antigen as well, for example.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- Is It Easy For Hiv To Get In Urethra?
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- If You Have Hiv Should Your Skin Turn Dark?
- If My Cbc Level Is Normal Is It Possible To Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.