|Please check my HBV DNA PCR Result
Mar 9, 2013
I recently had ( HBV DNA PCR ) test and the result as following: HBV DNA PCR ........ No HBV DNA Was detected. HBV DNA (quantitative ) ...... Less than 50 IU/mL NB: The HBV DNA detected Limit (threshold Level ) of this quantitative PCR is = 50 IU/mL.
Please could you check for me what deose it mean .
Thanks in dvance
| Response from Dr. Taylor
All I can tell from these results is that you do not currenly have hepatitis B virus circulating in your blood. It will be helpful for you to know your result for hepatitis B surface antigen as well, for example.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.