How to cure HepatitisC1a ?

I am 67 and contactedHepC when I was 62 out of a hospital stay. I am in a small catagories, tht I feel Hep C 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. I am constantly neausea,tired, achy and have to sleep. I have an extremely sensitive system and this is why I feel it all of the time. I am sick at my stomach every day, headaches, aches. I went to a doctor out here in Arkansas, and he asked me why d I want to get rid of it, he said you are 64. He basically told me to go home and die and when my liver quite call hm and he would put me on a list for a transplant. My doctor in California said inferon would only kill me because of the hypersensitivity of my body. I have tried vitamins, taking larger doseages of vitamin C. I am just plain weak and ill from this, can you help me? It is considered low viral (?)

Response from Dr. Taylor

You may be a very good candidate for newer hepatitis C treatments that do not involve interferon. I would try to get other opinions about getting your hepatitis C evaluated and treated with the goal of cure. Sixty-four years of age is a fine time to receive hepatitis C treatment. It is beneficial to have this infection treated and cured.

Vitamins will not get rid of this infection, unfortunately.

hepatitis a
HIV and HBV co-infection