Mar 6, 2013
is it safe on smoking while having hepatitis A
Response from Dr. Taylor
Hepatitis A is an infection that goes away on its own, without any medications. I am not aware of evidence demonstrating that smoking when one has an active hepatitis A infection poses additional risks.
In general though smoking is damaging for your overall health. It increases the risk of liver cancer for people with hepatitis B and/or C.
hcv risk factors
How to cure HepatitisC1a ?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.