|Please explain my Hep B test Results
Mar 1, 2013
My Hep B lab test results indicates that my Hep B surface antigen is non reactive ; Hep B surface AB Ql is reactive ; and Hep B core AB Total is reactive. What do you mean by these combined results. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Taylor
You were exposed to hepatitis B but have cleared your hepatitis B infection. You do not have an active hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- LIST OF HIV MEDICATIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH FOOD
- Oral And Vaginal Sex With Same Condom
- Positive Western Blot Non Specific Cross Reacting Antibodies
- Rapid Hiv Test 4th Generation
- Risk Of Oral Sex With A Lot Of Blood In Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.