|Please explain my Hep B test Results
Mar 1, 2013
My Hep B lab test results indicates that my Hep B surface antigen is non reactive ; Hep B surface AB Ql is reactive ; and Hep B core AB Total is reactive. What do you mean by these combined results. Thank you
Response from Dr. Taylor
You were exposed to hepatitis B but have cleared your hepatitis B infection. You do not have an active hepatitis B infection.
Hep B and Hiv+ husband
hcv risk factors
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- What Std Causes Chapped Lips?
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.