|Hepatitis B Profile test
Feb 23, 2013
Hi Dr, Thanks so very much for your time, After a Hepatitis B profile test this was the outcome HbsAg positive HbsAb negative HbeAg negative HbeAb positive HbcAb positive can you please do the analysis for me
Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you have chronic hepatitis B infection.
Next steps include getting blood tests for HBV DNA (viral load), ALT (a marker of liver injury), and HIV test. The results will guide decisions about additional steps and whether you need medications now or not.
hep c positive women and invitro treatment
Types and Stages of Hep-C. What are they ?
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.