Ozone therapy for acute hep c

How effective is ozone therapy for Acute Hepatitis C. I was diagnosed with acute hepatitis C recently and my doctor said that I should wait 2 months to see if it will go away on its own. I had jaundice and high ast/alt. In the meantime I started ozone therapy. Do you think it can cure me from Hep C. The doctors administering the ozone therapy are confident that ozone therapy have a 80% chance of curing me. I would need 20 sessions of ozone over a 3 month period.

Response from Dr. Taylor

I have not seen any evidence that ozone is an effective therapy for acute hepatitis C. No I do not think ozone therapy can cure you of hepatitis C. I strongly recommend getting a second opinion and seeking out another doctor.

Does sharing vial of steroid(testosterone 400) risky for HIV AND hapitatis
hcv treatment