|Ozone therapy for acute hep c
Feb 16, 2013
How effective is ozone therapy for Acute Hepatitis C. I was diagnosed with acute hepatitis C recently and my doctor said that I should wait 2 months to see if it will go away on its own. I had jaundice and high ast/alt. In the meantime I started ozone therapy. Do you think it can cure me from Hep C. The doctors administering the ozone therapy are confident that ozone therapy have a 80% chance of curing me. I would need 20 sessions of ozone over a 3 month period.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I have not seen any evidence that ozone is an effective therapy for acute hepatitis C. No I do not think ozone therapy can cure you of hepatitis C. I strongly recommend getting a second opinion and seeking out another doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.