Does sharing vial of steroid(testosterone 400) risky for HIV AND hapitatis

Hi I am anxious. I used to take steroid, i never shared needles, all the needles were packeged from cvs new and i used to swap the injection site with alcohole. But i shared the vial of Steroid (testosterone 400). Can i catch Hiv or hepatitis from it? The guy that i shared the vial with him said he never used same needle when he put it in the vial!!!!,,,

THANK YOU

Response from Dr. Taylor

Sharing any type of injection equipment including the vial of steroid poses a risk. I suggest geting tested for HIV and HCV.

There are concerning consequences of injecting yourself with testerone without a doctor's involvement. I hope you can find a doctor you can trust and discuss this.

Acute Hepatitis C
Ozone therapy for acute hep c