Feb 11, 2013
what dost it mean hbsag non reactive
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you most likely do not have chronic hepatitis B infection. The caveat (small issue) is that if this is a new infection, the hbsag may not have become reactive yet so having this test repeated or getting a test for a recent infection can be helpful.
If this result remains non-reactive, the next step is to get vaccinated against hepatitis B if possible.
New Hep C treatments
Acute Hepatitis C
- HIV Infection Risk Sucking Penis
- HIV Risk Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Cunilingus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.