3 patients with negative results for hep. after needlestick injury

hello, i am a nurse phlebotomist and from the first time i had my needlestick injury the patient #1 is negative to all test (HBV, HCV and HIV) and i did my test just last January 31, but before that i had yet another accident needle scratch january 30 patient #2 results to negative from all the blood test (HBV, HCV and HIV) then january 31 i had my test it's all negative (HBV, HCV, and HIV as well) then i had my anti-hbs checked it was 0.217 reactive what's does this mean? am i still protected? should i get my booster dose already? then after that february 2, 2013 i had yet another needlestick injury i checked the latest record of the patient that January 31, 2013 his records are all negative (HBV, HCV and HIV) but im a little worried because i already have 3 needlestick injury and i don't know if it will already affect my system. since it's already the third time. please help me..

Response from Dr. Taylor

First, and I mean this in the most respectful way, I would work with a supervisor or experienced phlebotomist to assess your phlebotomy practices and how to decrease your risk of needlestick injuries. While hepatitis B vaccination protects you from acquiring hepatitis B, there is no vaccine to protect you from HIV and HCV.

If you received the full series of hepatitis B vaccines (3) at the right times, and had your anti-hbs checked afterwards and it was greater than 10, you should be protected for life. If this was not the case, given your profession and your exposures, the safest thing to do is to repeat the full series of 3 vaccines according to the standard schedule.

HIV wiith HepC infection
24 weeks or 26 weeks? for HCV test