|question about HEPATITIS B
Feb 6, 2013
If someone has HBsAg posive and ANTI-HBC TOTAL positive does that mean the person have chronic hepatitis b
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes this is the case
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do They Test For AIDS HIV In Pre Surgery Blood Test?
- How Do You Catch HIV And How Long Does It Take For You To Catch It If Your Partner Has It?
- Do You Get Infected With HIV When The Virus Enters Your Bloodstream?
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Serostim?
- Getting Rid Of Anal Warts
- How Long Does Lactic Acidosis Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.