|question about HEPATITIS B
Feb 6, 2013
If someone has HBsAg posive and ANTI-HBC TOTAL positive does that mean the person have chronic hepatitis b
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes this is the case
Hepatitis B Infection
HIV wiith HepC infection
- How Is Someone Notified That They Tested Hiv Positive?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Can You Get Hiv From Your Own Sperm?
- Hiv Undetectable
- Does It Mean That You Have Hiv If A Test Was Found To Be Reactive?
- High White Blood Cells And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.