|question about HEPATITIS B
Feb 6, 2013
If someone has HBsAg posive and ANTI-HBC TOTAL positive does that mean the person have chronic hepatitis b
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes this is the case
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Aching After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.