|question about HEPATITIS B
Feb 6, 2013
If someone has HBsAg posive and ANTI-HBC TOTAL positive does that mean the person have chronic hepatitis b
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes this is the case
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.