|question about HEPATITIS B
Feb 6, 2013
If someone has HBsAg posive and ANTI-HBC TOTAL positive does that mean the person have chronic hepatitis b
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes this is the case
Hepatitis B Infection
HIV wiith HepC infection
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.