|Hepatitis B Infection
Jan 27, 2013
How long could Hepatitis B virus have stayed in the body before patients starts to feel someting strange is in their system?
Response from Dr. Taylor
It may take years and years and years before someone starts to feel something strange.
Hepatitis B is typically an infection that may exist in our body and cause damage without us feeling anything at all. Thus just because someone feels fine, does not mean that she/he does not have hepatitis B, or that the hepatitis B is not causing trouble inside the body.
Is it foolish to hold out on treatment?
question about HEPATITIS B
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.