Jan 19, 2013
can you die from hepatitis a and can hepatitis a go away
| Response from Dr. Taylor
You CAN die of hepatitis A, but this is extremely rare. In most cases we catch hepatitis A and it goes away on its own quickly without any specific medications and without causing too much trouble in our bodies. The people who are at greatest risk with hepatitis A are people with serious underlying liver disease.
Hepatitis A typically goes away on its own and does not cause a chronic, or permanent infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.