|i have hep c where can i get help in wv
Jan 13, 2013
i live in charleston wv i have hep c i cant find a docter to see was tested at er when i got a tatoo from a friend that tested pos its been 15 months and ive seen no docter
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I suggest contacting the WV Department of Health for a list of physicians or health care centers caring for people with hepatitis C. The University of West Virginia Medical Center would be another good place to find a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.