|i have hep c where can i get help in wv
Jan 13, 2013
i live in charleston wv i have hep c i cant find a docter to see was tested at er when i got a tatoo from a friend that tested pos its been 15 months and ive seen no docter
Response from Dr. Taylor
I suggest contacting the WV Department of Health for a list of physicians or health care centers caring for people with hepatitis C. The University of West Virginia Medical Center would be another good place to find a doctor.
negative blood work HCV
Difference of "anti Hav g" and "Hbsag" tests
- Muscle Stiffness And Peripheral Neuropathy
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Can I Get Hep C From Swallowing Semen?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.