|what do "anti hav g test" means
Jan 13, 2013
Hi there!! can you interpret the results below.. Is it for Hep A or B??
anti hav g
cut off value 0.803 result reactive
Thanks!! and God Bless you
| Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you are getting a result for hepatitis A and that you may not be protected. Thus if you can get a hepatitis A vaccine, this would be beneficial. Do get tested for hepatitis B if possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.