|herpes and HCV
Jan 3, 2013
I have hep c stage one I believe. I recently found out I also have herpes. My question is if the herpes is going to be affected or increse my health issues from the hep c ?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
No your herpes is not going to be affected or worsen your health status regarding your hepatitis C infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Ars Symptoms Be Mistaken For Something Else?
- Can Hiv Subtype A/e Be Detected By Hiv Rapid Tests?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
- Can Sexually Transmitted Disease Affect Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Mono And Hiv In One Blood Test?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.