Dec 28, 2012
if anti hcv test is H 14.2 what does it mean ?? the test has also mentioned that it is reactive ....
Response from Dr. Taylor
This result means that you have been exposed to hepatitis C. The next step is to get a test for the hepatitis C virus itself, the HCV RNA by PCR. This will help your doctor determine if you have developed chronic hepatitis C or if you spontaneously cleared the infection and no longer have hepatitis C.
recovery from acute HBV and Anti HBs titre
catching Hepatitis C virus
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.