Dec 28, 2012
if anti hcv test is H 14.2 what does it mean ?? the test has also mentioned that it is reactive ....
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This result means that you have been exposed to hepatitis C. The next step is to get a test for the hepatitis C virus itself, the HCV RNA by PCR. This will help your doctor determine if you have developed chronic hepatitis C or if you spontaneously cleared the infection and no longer have hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.