Fatty liver

i was diagnosed with fatty liver last month with Total Bilrumin 1.3,SGOT 90,SGPT 163 after a month diet plan and medication the level Bilrumin is 0.9 SGOT 33.5 and SGPT IS 53 can i start with my normal routine of drinking alcohol

Response from Dr. Taylor

I am glad that after a month of following a diet plan and medication that your liver blood tests show improvement. However it would be safest not to resume alcohol. If you cannot be without alcohol, use the smallest amount possible, as alcohol is a cause of fatty liver disease and worsens fatty liver disease.

Hepatitis C virus
recovery from acute HBV and Anti HBs titre