Dec 27, 2012
i was diagnosed with fatty liver last month with Total Bilrumin 1.3,SGOT 90,SGPT 163 after a month diet plan and medication the level Bilrumin is 0.9 SGOT 33.5 and SGPT IS 53 can i start with my normal routine of drinking alcohol
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am glad that after a month of following a diet plan and medication that your liver blood tests show improvement. However it would be safest not to resume alcohol. If you cannot be without alcohol, use the smallest amount possible, as alcohol is a cause of fatty liver disease and worsens fatty liver disease.
Hepatitis C virus
recovery from acute HBV and Anti HBs titre
- Statistics Of Women Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- How Does Having An Std Make You More Susceptible To Having Hiv?
- Where Do Most Hiv Rashes Occur?
- What Kind Of Doctor Do You See For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Gastric Bypass Surgery With Hiv
- I Had Intercourse With An Hiv Positive Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.