After 15th PEG INF dose i stopped the injection now what to do ?

Doctor after the 15th injection of PEG INF, I could not continue the course of PEG INF for Hepatitis C due to financial problem, because i was job less and can not aford it too much costly medic-en, now, i got a job. What should I do now, may i start it from 16th injection or start a new course again ? I Start the course from 23 August 2012 and stop it on 23 November 2012 and today is 25 December 2012. please guide me what should i do now ?

Response from Dr. Taylor

With the information you have provided, I would say that you have to start from the begining. Remember your doctor knows best so please discuss this with her/him.

Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C cure for genotype 1 patients