Hepatitis B vaccine

I am an RN, and 20 years ago had the 3 Hep B vaccination shots and tested immune in order to work as an RN in the hospital. The hospital has lost my records, and say I must get re-vaccinated! I know for sure I had this done, and I am concerned that it is not safe for me to redo this. I am hypothyroid and try not to stress my immune system any more than I have to. What are the risks, or benefits of getting re-vaccinated at age 55?

Response from Dr. Taylor

The hepatitis B vaccine is one of our oldest and safest. It is perfectly safe to get re-vaccinated. Benefits far outweigh any risk.

acute hepatitis C from Richard -- correction!
HIV and Hep C Co infection