Question regarding HepB vacination

Hello Dr. Lynn. I'm HIV positive for 1 year and currently has UD viral load and CD4 around 500 26%. I live in Thailand with high prevalence of HepB virus. I went to vaccinate against Hep and completed the series 1 month ago(Anti-HBs positive 392mIU/ML) My question is how long will my vaccination will protect against HepB? do i need to repeat the entire series again in like 5-10 years?

I also have positive Anti-HAV total with no symptom. Possibly from previous resolved HepA infection, is this mean I'm immune against HepA for life?

Response from Dr. Taylor

It is wonderful that your HIV is under such good control, congratulations.

You are protected against the hepatitis B virus infection for life. There is currently no recommendation to repeat the vaccine series. There are other vaccines, such as those against influenza and pneumonia, that do need to be repeated, so check with your doctor about these. Yes you are protected against hepatitis A for lifeall good news.

acute hepatitis c
atripla and milk thissle/fish oil