Nov 17, 2012
I need to know if I need the 3 hep a and b shots. My panel came back as: Hep B Surf AG-normal/nonreactive. My Hep A AB came back as normal/negative. Did I already receive these shots or do I need to have the series done?
Response from Dr. Taylor
I recommend based on these test results that you complete the hepatitis A and B vaccine series.
HCV Geno 2b + HIV: What About Us
- How Can A Person Be Hiv Positive But Test Negative?
- Symptoms Of Non-viral Hepatitis And Treatment
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Cause Foot Drop And Toe Curling?
- When Does An Obgyn Calls For An Hiv Test?
- Percentage Risk Of Contracting Hiv Through Finger Prick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.