Nov 17, 2012
I need to know if I need the 3 hep a and b shots. My panel came back as: Hep B Surf AG-normal/nonreactive. My Hep A AB came back as normal/negative. Did I already receive these shots or do I need to have the series done?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I recommend based on these test results that you complete the hepatitis A and B vaccine series.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.