Hepatitis c and razors

My mom had hepatitis c sheet and I shared razors for years could I have gotten? I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but have always felt there is more to my illness then that could it be hepatitis c from using the same razor as her for years?

Response from Dr. Taylor

Hepatitis C infection is spread by blood that contains hepatitis C. It is possible that hepatitis C may be spread by sharing razors with someone who has hepatitis C, although the risk is low, and there are higher risk ways of spreading hepatitis C.

I do suggest that you get a hepatitis C test. Also I suggest gently discussing with your Mother that her razors and toothbrushes (there can be bleeding of the gums with toothbrushing and blood containing hepatitis C on one's toothbrush) should not be shared with anyone.

confuse with hepatitis B blood report
HCV Geno 2b + HIV: What About Us