|Is there a urine test for Hep C?
Nov 11, 2012
my EX partners mother told me he has Hep C. He says he faked it with someone elses urine to get into a study. I don't believe him. Who is telling the truth?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
There is no urine test that can determine if a person has hepatitis C infection. Blood tests are needed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.