|Epivir and Hepsera
Oct 20, 2012
Is it normal for a regimen to alternate days hepsera one day, viread the next? i just wonder if it should not be a constant stream in the blood?
Response from Dr. Taylor
It is not customary or recommended to alternate hepsera one day, viread the next. It is important to discuss this with your physician. Yes there should be a constant stream in the blood. For someone coinfected with hepatitis B and HIV infection, I would be concerned about the effects on the HIV infection as well as on the hepatitis B infection.
liver blood test problem
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- Can Stress Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.