|Epivir and Hepsera
Oct 20, 2012
Is it normal for a regimen to alternate days hepsera one day, viread the next? i just wonder if it should not be a constant stream in the blood?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
It is not customary or recommended to alternate hepsera one day, viread the next. It is important to discuss this with your physician. Yes there should be a constant stream in the blood. For someone coinfected with hepatitis B and HIV infection, I would be concerned about the effects on the HIV infection as well as on the hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Nurse And Be Hiv Positive?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- What Cells Are Affected By Hiv?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.